Website We Love X GmbH
SEM Manager / SEA Manager (m/f/d) – [SEM / SEA / PPC]
- Berlin, DE
We Love X was founded in 2013 with the aim of using comparison sites to assist users with their purchasing decisions. With over 100 websites in 12 languages, we are among the leading affiliates in the gaming, trading, software and lifestyle industry. In addition to developing and optimizing existing projects, we work tirelessly on expanding into new and highly competitive lines of business. It is for this reason that our media buying team is currently looking for a motivated SEM / PPC Manager (m/f/d) who is keen to help successfully shape the future development of WLX.
What you´ll do!
- Grow and optimize existing verticals according in order to maximize profits
- Develop new media buying campaigns for verticals launches
- Collaborate closely with experienced and motivated content, sales, and vertical managers
- Identify and analyze new potential verticals using Google research and SEMRush
- Contribute to the decision-making process for new verticals and geos with data-based analysis
- Share performance insights with internal stakeholders (e.g. sales team, product manager, etc.)
- Optimize our performance running keyword researches, A/B tests, and competitor analysis
What you’ve got!
- Marketing / data-driven marketing / Media (or related field of study) bachelor or master university degree
- 2 years of professional work experience with a focus on search engine marketing
- Excellent knowledge of technologies used in the SEA context (SEMRush, GA, Google Sheets, Ads, bidding strategies, etc.)
- Exceptional analytical skills to deliver root cause analyses
- Results-oriented mindset and the ability to break down complex structures
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) and experience in setting-up SEM campaigns in a foreign language
- Experience with affiliation is a big advantage
What you´ll get!
- Work in a controlled-growing and self-financed company
- Structured on-boarding process
- Opportunities for individual development and further education
- Working efficiently in hierarchies with short decision paths
- Interesting and varied activities in various industries, such as software, gaming, and trading, with significant individual responsibility
- Work-life balance through flexible working time
- Modern and ergonomic workplace environment
- Stay hydrated with free beverages (tea, coffee, water)
- Work flexible from home-office
- Join our regular company events
Then send us an email containing your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates), as well as your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date, to email@example.com. We would be happy to discuss all further details with you. We look forward to your email.
Also interesting for Media Buying Manager, Online Manager, Performance Manager, SEM Manager, Marketing Manager
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org