We Love X GmbH
Product Manager / Marketing Analyst (m/f/d)
- Berlin, DE
We Love X was founded in 2013 with the aim of using comparison sites to assist users with their purchasing decisions. With over 40 websites in 12 languages, we are among the leading affiliates in the gaming, trading, and software industry. In addition to developing and optimizing existing projects, we work tirelessly on expanding into new and highly competitive lines of business. It is for this reason that our team is currently looking for a motivated Product Manager / Marketing Analyst (m/f/d) who is keen to help successfully shape the future development of the company.
These tasks motivate you!
- Monitor daily financial and marketing KPIs and run root cause analysis.
- Initiate competitor, media buying and sales analysis and derive measures.
- Prioritize effective goals, define and track tasks to achieve them .
- Build optimization hypothesis, A/B test them, evaluate the success or failure and deter-mine next steps.
- Lead weekly Team meetings with website team .
- Collaborate closely with SEM, Sales, IT, Content, PM and Biz-Dev.
- Scale a monthly six- to a seven-digit turnover.
That is what you’ve got!
- +2 years professional working experience in online, performance or affiliate marketing
- Very high affinity for numbers and strong strategic and analytical thinking
- Experience in CRO and working with A/B testing tools
- Excellent skills in working with Google Ads, Google Optimize and Excel
- Team player, determined and able to communicate with different stakeholder s
- Fluent English skills
That motivates our team!
- Work in a controlled-growing and self-financed company
- Structured on-boarding process
- Opportunities for individual development and further education
- Working efficiently in hierarchies with short decision paths
- Interesting and varied activities in various industries, such as software, gaming, and trad-ing, with significant individual responsibility
- Work-life balance through flexible working time
- Modern and ergonomic workplace environment
- Stay hydrated with free beverages (tea, coffee, water),
- Work flexible from mobile
- Join our regular company events
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org