We Love X GmbH
Head of Marketing / Head of SEM (m/f/d) (Focus PPC) – optional in mobile office
- Berlin, DE
We Love X was founded in 2013 with the aim of using comparison sites to assist users with their purchasing decisions. With over 80 websites in 12 languages, we are among the leading affiliates in the gaming, trading, and software industry. In addition to developing and optimizing existing projects, we work tirelessly on expanding into new and highly competitive lines of business. It is for this reason that we are looking for a new and motivated Head of Marketing / Head of SEM focus of PPC who is keen to help successfully shape the future development of We Love X.
These tasks motivate you!
- Lead our very passionate and experienced SEM team
- Develop processes and structures within the SEM department to enable further growth
- Shape the development of our company by being part of our highly motivated management team
- Take responsibility by being a major influence factor of our financial success
- Review and overlook our SEM activities holding performance reviews
- Scale our marketing activities to new media buying channels
- Contribute marketing insights in decision-making processes by finding new niches
- Grow, optimize and maintain a yearly eight-digit SEM budget
- Get challenged by competing with large budgets in highly competitive niches
That is what you’ve got!
- Marketing / media / data driven (or related field of study) bachelor or master university degree
- 4 years of professional work experience with focus on search engine marketing
- Team lead experience with a minimum of 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of technologies used in the SEA context (SEMRush, GA, Google Sheets, Ads, bidding strategies etc.)
- Exceptional analytical skills to deliver root cause analyses
- Results-oriented mindset and the ability to break down complex structures
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) and experience in setting-up SEM campaigns in a foreign language
- Experience in working with native ads and ad networks is welcome
- You are communicative, detail-oriented and well-organized
- Intense experience with affiliation is a big advantage
That motivates our team!
- Work in a controlled-growing and self-financed company
- Structured on-boarding process
- Opportunities for individual development and further education
- Working efficiently in hierarchies with short decision paths
- Interesting and varied activities in various industries, such as software, gaming, and trading, with significant individual responsibility
- Work-life balance through flexible working hours (mobile office)
- Modern and ergonomic workplace environment (we take care of your mobile office equipments)
- Stay hydrated with free beverages (tea, coffee, water)
- Join our regular company events
Then send us an email containing your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates), as well as your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date, to email@example.com. We would be happy to discuss all further details with you. We look forward to your email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org