Website We Love X GmbH
Online Content Project Manager (m/w/d)
- Berlin, DE
We Love X was founded in 2013 with the aim of using comparison sites to assist users with their purchasing decisions. With over 100 websites in 12 languages, we are among the leading affiliates in the gaming, trading, software and lifestyle industry. In addition to developing and optimizing existing projects, we work tirelessly on expanding into new and highly competitive lines of business. We are looking for a motivated Online Content Project Manager (m/f/d) who is keen to help successfully shape the future development of WLX.
What you´ll do!
- Manage all tasks related to website changes
- Hire, evaluate and coordinate content creators, translators, and click workers
- Ensure a great content quality in all areas while meeting due dates
- Perform magic by creating conversion rate optimized ad copies
- Collaborate closely with experienced and motivated SEA, sales, and vertical managers
- Professionalize our current content management processes
- Optimize our existing content in order to increase our websites’ performance
What you´ve got!
- 3 years of professional work experience as a content project manager
- You love to pay attention to content quality and details
- Extensive experience working with WordPress
- Ability to handle many tasks at the same time
- You have a proactive and hands-on working approach
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) is a must / German is a plus
- Marketing experience is a plus
What you´ll get!
- Work in a fast growing and self-financed company
- Structured onboarding process
- Opportunities for individual development and further education
- Working efficiently in hierarchies with short decision paths
- Interesting and varied activities in various industries, such as software, gaming, and trading, with significant individual responsibility
- Work-life balance through flexible working time
- Modern and ergonomic workplace environment
- Stay hydrated with free beverages (tea, coffee, water)
- Work flexible from home-office
- Join our regular company events
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com