We Love X GmbH
Account Manager (m/f/d) – optional in mobile office
- Berlin, DE
We Love X was founded in 2013 with the aim of using comparison sites to assist users with their purchasing decisions. With over 80 websites in 12 languages, we are among the leading affiliates in the gaming, trading, and software industry. In addition to developing and optimizing existing projects, we work tirelessly on expanding into new and highly competitive lines of business. It is for this reason that we are looking for a new and motivated Account Manager who is keen to help successfully shape the future development of We Love X.
These tasks motivate you!
- Research, pursue and develop new, long-term business relationships
- Negotiate and Manage a seven-digit annual invoiced revenue portfolio
- Manage day-to-day relationships with partners including commercial, legal, financial and marketing aspects
- Analyze large data sets to optimize campaigns and negotiate commercial terms
- Advance and establish new opportunities with existing relationships and define revenue opportunities
- Research new business opportunities and build them up from scratch
That is what you’ve got!
- Great negotiation skills, excellent relationship-building skills as well as experience in managing large customer portfolios
- You love to pay attention to details and have excellent analytical skills and passion for data
- You like to work in teams and you enjoy to organize and prioritize your owns tasks
- You have a proactive and hands-on mindset
- You like to handle many tasks at the same time
- Fluent in business English
- 2-4 years as an Affiliate/Advertiser Account Management
- Experience in working with different commission models (CPA, CPL, CPM, etc.)
That motivates our team!
- Work in a controlled-growing and self-financed company
- Structured on-boarding process
- Opportunities for individual development and further education
- Working efficiently in hierarchies with short decision paths
- Interesting and varied activities in various industries, such as software, gaming, and trading, with significant individual responsibility
- Work-life balance through flexible working hours (mobile office)
- Modern and ergonomic workplace environment (we take care of your mobile office equipments)
- Stay hydrated with free beverages (tea, coffee, water)
- Join our regular company events
Then send us an email containing your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates), as well as your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to discuss all further details with you. We look forward to your email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com